Boosted by solid technical expertise, yet above all creative through their inventive and innovating solutions, the lawyers at Petrel & Associés assist their clients on all issues regarding labour law, employee protection and complementary employee protection. Our expertise covers all areas of labour law.
For nearly 30 years, Pascal Petrel and his teams have been dedicated and committed to their clients, proving their strength, pragmatism and audacity, to address their issues concerning labour law, providing both counsel and assistance with disputes:
- Individual labour relationsStructuring and protecting labour relations within the company
- Social audits and management of mergers & acquisitionsa single methodological approach: going beyond the initial findings to establish actions to be taken
- Collective negotiations and employee relationsCreating added value from the mapping to implementation of strategic guidelines
- Restructuring, redundancy plans, voluntary departure schemes and HR forecasting and planningMaking corporate growth or repositionning projects achievable, including in risk contexts
- Remuneration, employee saving and shareholding schemesSpecialists that are open to an accounting and financial approach
- Social security, URSSAF audits and reassessmentsProviding support for companies before, during and after audits
- Company pension and contingency plansA team recognised in the market for its expertise in providing support for company directors and insurance professionals
- Cost reductionsAs a key objective or incidentally, promoting the control and direct or indirect reduction of costs
- Remuneration policyAs a key objective or incidentally, promoting the control and direct or indirect reduction of costs
- Company directorsClarifying and protecting the position of directors
- Staff trainingDesigning and protecting training tools and strategies
- Penal labour lawCalculating penal risk in labour law
- Public sector labour lawto manage the coexistence of private and public statuses within bodies, establishments, public organizations and social security bodies
- International mobilityUnderstanding the specific aspects of foreign law, coordinating transnational projects
- Individual and collective disputesWe act as "project leaders", combining stategy, law and the proactive compiling of cases
Our "Business Partner"spirit.
Lawyers in the firm are resolutely committed partners, driven by a single goal, namely to reach the objectives set by their clients. Working alongside their clients, they determine the strategy that is closest to the values of the company and provide pragmatic and operational advice. This business vision is at the heart of Petrel DNA, with the firm applying a managerial corporate policy to its own operations.
Adapting,innovating and game changing.
Boosted by its network and national and international establishments, the firm adapts to the situations of environments in which its customers move. It adopts an audacious and creative approach to the solutions and strategies implemented.
Close supportAnd a service culture.
Lawyers in the firm are involved with their clients on a daily basis in order to remain closely in touch with their needs and practical expectations. The Petrel service also guarantees the availability and responsiveness of its teams. These are the founding values of the firm's Quality Charter that has been in force since 2000.
Petrel & AssociésTuesdays.
Petrel & Associés organises every trimester an afternoon debate around one or more news topics.
You can find all the relative information about these events in the Events section.